Monday 2 June 2008

Mmmm Mally's Mild

Ok, Ok, I only brewed this on 14 May, but it's on tap already, for tonight only, just a tester before my Dad comes to give the verdict at the weekend. The picture is awful, I struggle to photograph dark beer, it has a lovely deep dark red/black, the roasted malt come through well and there is a nice dry finish, personally I think I would enjoy it more with a few more IBU's but the style I was after is as it is, so, it's good to go and I hope it gets the thumbs up from papa Wezbrew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a mild Wez, isn't it supposed to be supped young?

Most of my recipes have been based on the recipes in Marc's book and I've not had a bad one yet touch wood.

Yer Da'll love it! If not please send the remaining brew to John care of The Darlington Traditional Brewing Group . . . .